lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

changing place...

  I was 11 years old and I was very happy because school was finish. I mean study since January and finish it in October was what 8 months of studying hard and was even better because I did not have to study in November for replace classes , so I remember so well I enter to my house and my mother was layed in her bed she told ´´guy´s can you come here,please´´ and we enter to her room and she told how was our last day school and we were like well was normal, someones crying  photos here photos there a typical last day . so then she told us that she is going to gave us a surprise and the surprise was… moving 3 months to Los Angeles were my grandmother lives  with her husband my first impression was like yeah! I am going to enjoy so much no homeworks no essays no anything I am going to every park and a brain storm came to me until my mother told but you are going to study and everything was like pum! Game over I was shocking 3 months in LA without my friends without developing a good English my English was not fluent I was learning it so it was not like the best thing in the world go to learn to another country but my mom was insisting me Marco you will learn a lot be calm and that night of the notice that I am going to study to another country was passed. A week later I was very happy to see my grandmother and to meet my new grandfather but I was very nervous because my first day of school was the next day. I did not find cool of my trip was the fact of being kind of discriminating in order to study in this schools they have to be sure you do not have some virus or infection so my grandmother take us to the hospital and I had every vaccine in my data card that I really had my vaccine in order but they did not were sure at all so they  put me againg all the vaccine at the last I remember that was the worstest and a tear was falling down from my face. So that day was mostly in the hospital was not what I dreamed since my mom gave the news. Now the next was really my official first day of studying I enter to my class and everybody saw me like wow! He is the new one. And my professor told me to present to my  new class and mr. Dieguez grab me a book to read and I have to read out loud for see how was my English and etcetera. Then the food I sit in a table and I did not know where everybody were giving me the back. I was in that awkard moment when you just wait for someone to save you and my think become true a girl told me hey! Marco come on sit with us, and she was very kind she ask me how was Guatemala, and I start to tell her and all of the people how was my country. When the days start to pass out neighbors invite to play and they were way much different play we used to play In Guatemala but what I see was even though we were from different country  they open the doors and they show us how play and stuff like that. The trip was cool at the time and it became more cool when I went to parks. Six flags was incredible all the rollercoaster’s and also I went to  knots berry farm  in hallowen and it was a hole new experience. In USA  celebrate Halloween and it is kind of important in Guatemala it is kind of boring that day . so I compare how different was a country from another and the experiences were very good I mean was a important step in my life I was without parents that wake me up in the mornings and this move change my life I became much independent and more unwrapped like more fluent in my English. After spending all of this I realize that my mom was right, yhis experience change my life in a good wy and I am glad to pass the experience and know I am very thankful with my mom…

Marco Antonio Chea A.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario