domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011


I am a cotholic dude and since I was a little kid I thought that the weather is how God’s mod is. So if the day shine anda ll the birds were singing i thought God is very happy hegive to me this awsome day and I have to do good things, like helpings others wash the dishes, be kind with my mom andi t reaally Works I was very kind when the day was beutyful and in the afternoon before school my brother and I lay on the ground in the park and we start to see the clouds and we try to figure out what was the formo f the cloud, I was relly impressed how we used our imagination we saw guys playing, a soccer ball, a dragon that we saw in a movie a night before. I mean we saw a plenty of things that you can imagine then we play soccer with the friends, or we used to play “escondidas” that is to hide and one of intengrants that is playing  have to count down and he or she has to look for us. We were playing and everything because the day was with a sun that Light everything and we can see better. But when the day was color gray in the morning everything was sad we couldont go outsider because it was raing and my Mathers always say “you c ago out because is going to rain and you are going to be sick, and i want take care of you” and were are like “ok, mom i won’t go out” and w estay in the house doing homeworks or playing Nintendo 64 until my mom says:” guys is late tomorrow you have school”. And when a storm was coming with really noisy Thunder first I was very afraid but I tought dude God is very angry. And it is funny because now that I am growing up my science teacher told us that the thunders start because the clouds have energy some of them are positive and some of them are negative so when one positive and one negative crush the Thunder generates an electric shock with a lot of power that can kill somebody that is near. Going back also when it rain, this one was very funny, i thought that god was in the bathroom doing pipi or taking a shower and i remember that one night it was raining very hard and was afraid so I went to my parents room and was like “mom” I am very scared and my mother was like “ooh sweat hard why?’ and i tell her god is urinating with a lot of eager. And my parents just laugh so my mom hug me and the next day that I wake up it was beutyful and shine day all the flowers were with a relly intensive color and I think that God do this for make all the flowers ve more beutyful, but as same as the thunders when I start to grow up the raind wasn’t because god was doing pipi or taking a shower was because the water evaporetes and form the cloud when the clouds are full they relese in liquid and every drop that falls down together form the tipical phrase “it is raining”. Sometimos the days can mean a lot for us i think that can control our emotions andi s true because if it is going to rain you fell sleep or you stay in the house watching movies etcetera. I mean the weather can estimulate your emotions and i think that everything is phychological  since we are kids in school tehy teach us that gray andblack are dark colors, in the movies of magic the dark is for the witch the bad one and when is a beutyful thing everything shines and stuffs like that. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario