lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

an important person.


An importante pearson.
I want to start how dooes everything start, I was new in my  school so i dont know anyone just a girl but she was yonger so we do not share the same recces. I entered as the the fresh guy like nothing it was happening, and then one of the guys start to not interrogaing me but he was asking me question like: “hey waddup!” , “how old are you?”, “do you like soccer?” and stuff like that he was very gently because he open the doors for me to know more people in the school it was not that i was shiny it was only the fact that I was new in the shool and when you enter to a new school everybody looks at you and ask “hey who is he?” because they had never see you in their lives and you either so this guy really help me a lot he was the first one to talk me but by passing the time i start to interatuate with other guys so I start to leave him. So then I was in the store buying so food because  i was hungry and that they I do not why but my father gave me 20 quetzales, so I use it. I remember that i was asking for a sandwich and I had to wait, many students were doing the line and jocking but one of them told me “so you are chea, right?” and i was like “yes, and yours?” and he told me “Rodrigo” and I was ok nice to meet you men and tell me what sport do you like the most and he told me that he likes sports but he prefer dancing! And i was like really men? You look like a “macho men” and you are telling me that you like to dance that was cool because in my all  life i never meet a guy who likes to dance! I just know my brother and me and back then any one! So I was kind of surprised because we had one thing in common that I never hear from another guy. So he present me to his group and it was just girls and i was like! Yeah! This is havven! They were very happy, they laugh for almost every hing and that was very funny because they traspass me their happiness. Rodrigo was in the same section with me and we start to see that we had a lot of things in common and we strat to talk and I realice that this guy was very spiritual something that you do not find in this days and as soon as we start to passing the years in the school in every year and now since 8th grade to 11th grade (that is the grade I am right know) we were always in th same section so we became really good friends sometimes when we need something we talk about it and we give advices to each other. And he is a relly good man, for many a friend, and for me brother! I always told him that he is my brother from another mother, and we make a lot of jocks of that. Rodrigo is for me one of the omportant pearson in my world he is a very funny guy, intelligent, and a really loyal friend he is leader and a example for me because both are almost the same age he is older than me but since I notice he is very loyal to everybody you can tell him everything and he can help you even do he is passing thouh a lot of things. He phisically look like “hey beawere, I can make you a can just by looking” and he have this grave voice that sometimes is loud and you can be a little intemidaing but when you start to know him he is just like a kid and at the same time a gentelman he search the way to help you in what he can and he is a man that sees more than the horizon he do his best in everything and he had became my friend, my friend of life, the man that I can share everything and he returns me with a thank you and I gift. Sometimes I learn of him and he learn from me  we are very good friends and I am very thankful for having his friendship.

                                                                                                Marco A. Chea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario