lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

childhood...


When i was 7 years old i gues my grandmother for me was everything she help in my homeworks , we study for quizes, and making a little memory we make a presentation about my mom’s work. Talking about mama she was a woman who always destacate in everything mostly in the work, because of that she stayed most of the time working and we did not have Money to pay me a nanny and take care of me so my grand mother was the super girl she mantain always the house very clean. She make this Chicken with coca cola and it tasted  so good, was mny favorite plate. She tought me how to sit in the table, to say hit o every person that I see walking i have to be respectful and say “hi” or “good afternoon sr.” Even dow I do not know how was the person. My grandmother teach me a lot of things since I remember to be a good brother because she was the oldest of 6 brothers and sister in her family and she tell me that, since we are the older ones they depend of us even if they do not admit they always need support of us so she told me that always hear my brother always try to belive every thing that he is tell me because it can be harmful to start a fight just becaose i do no t belive my brother. Also she was a sport’s lover so she always mantain us busy she find out this Academy of baseball and she put and we start to play baseball and she support in everything th ewe start to live the baseball and my father wanted to teach us so we became great swimmers and i think that my grand mother open the gates of my extrem Sports because she start with the idea of making Sports and she just support, she prepared our things and so on but when we start to grow up and for chiristmas she gave me my first Rollers and because of that everything that have wheels is for me my brother and i became Experts in the colony we lived we jump stairs and we grind some little tubes, and then my parents gave me my first skate board, I did not have an idea of how to use it so my grand ma grab me and push me and she told me just maintan the balance and that push! A simple push just makes me fall in love with it…. An smile just came trough my face and  my grand ma was just screaming “yes! Tono you did it” “yes” and i was very happy but to see that smile in my grandma’s face was just unforgettable. Days later she was in the hospital, the doctors detected diabetes and she was debastated beacause she also had problems in one vein of the heart. So i start to think if i can became a doctor i can save her life and I told her that: “grand ma im going to be a doctor to save your  life” and I remember that she just see with crying eyes and she told me “never back down my son, you are goig to make it”. That little phases is the one who encourege me to go ahead, i was very frusted at that age i think it was like eight or nine when this happend back then she exit the hospital and know on she is doing great, but she just change my life. I really admire her becuase she had been passing through a lot of things, but was is more important she open me the gate of what i am in love right now that is the World of the longboard, surf, and skateboard and everything of my grandmother that help me that gave me that push in my long board and now I am practicing surf and I want to compete the next year for the latinoamercans surf competition. My grand mother means a lot for me she gave me a great mother and i am very thankfull because she made me.  
Marco Antonio Chea A.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario